A Chiropractic Office For All Your Wellness Needs
You have entrusted us with your health and wellness. We take that responsibility seriously by providing the best in patient care and service. Every time you visit our office, you are greeted by friendly staff and are treated by knowledgeable professionals. It's a standard that we have set for ourselves, and one that we commit ourselves to everyday.
We believe that knowledge is empowering. The more we understand our bodies and the mechanisms that cause injuries the more committed we become to getting better. Our office is devoted to educating you about your body how it works, how to heal it and keep it in an optimal state of health. We believe in working with our patients as partners to learn from each other in our journey together to maximize health.
On a typical day, we often see:
- A family coming with dad getting adjustments for low back pain, mom getting adjustments for headaches, and the children getting adjustments for improved posture and increased vitality.
- A nutritional and exercise program for each member of the family is also a part of our care.
- A dancer from New York City Ballet, American Ballet Theater, or Broadway who gets an adjustment to improve strength, balance and endurance which help prevent injuries.
- A patient of 81 years of age who comes for a chiropractic tune-up to maintain her flexbility and improve her energy.
- A pregnant woman referred by her obstetrician for eliminating back pain and improving spinal alignment.
We love the opportunity to help improve the health and well being of our community.
We are proud to provide a facility for the highest quality chiropractic care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We will be more than happy to submit all insurance forms for you and help you recover the most from your benefits. We will do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you need and want. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or Visa/MasterCard.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your chiropractic care.